Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chalk Art


Too dang hot to be outside today.  The girls managed to get in a couple of hours in the pool while I did some budgeting on the laptop.  Then off to the dentist to pick up my appliance; Lowes to grab something to fix the inflatable and put up shelves in the girls rooms; BJ's to grab milk and eggs; and home to relax.  Well, not for long.

The girls are antsy and wanting to do, do, do, or go, go, go.  But with this heat its hard to want to go outside at all.  So to appease their desire to ride bikes in 97 degree heat I bribed them into chalk art for 15 minutes then bike rides tonight when it is cooler.

Now they are happily cutting paper into tiny pieces and I need to get some laundry started and the kitchen cleaned.  Sausage gravy and biscuits for dinner with scrambled eggs and tater tots.  Breakfast for dinner - you can never go wrong with that.  And considering tomorrow I'm not going to want to eat anything for a long time afterwards dinner tonight sounds delish.

What's happening tomorrow you say?  A long, long battle is coming to an end and I am getting two of my teeth pulled and replaced with a long-term temporary partial.  Details on that tomorrow.

For now, enjoy the artwork of the Lee girls.









DONE 

#70 Cover the driveway with chalk art

No comments:

Post a Comment