Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Its the Final Countdown

Oh my !!!  Can you believe we only have two days until Jessica's pageant begins?  Well, actually more like a day and a half.  Come Thursday morning she will be at registration.

I still have to make her a new belt.  Have to clean the entire house and get all the laundry done.  If I don't, god only knows what I'll come home to if hubs gets his hands on the laundry.  Priority one - laundry.

So much to do and so little time to do it.  Not honestly, but there are days when all I really feel like doing is surfing the net.  Pathetic waste of time I know, but who hasn't had a day like that now and then?  Unfortunately today is not one of those days.  Gotta get going.

NAM !!!  Hope you're ready for my little spitball of fire.  She's pretty amazing.  And darn adorable.

Tomorrow will be a little crazy; and quite a long day so probably won't have anything to post until way late in the evening.  Friday and Saturday I will be cheering on my little angel so no updates until at least Sunday morning- maybe evening.


Wish her luck.  And I'll be sure to post pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment