Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good Bye 2013. Hello Future. Part II

Happy New Year !!!

Yep.  Its another year and another chance to change all those things we so hate about ourselves and our lives.  January 1st typically is met with a plethora of New Years Resolutions that are far too often forgotten by the end of March.  So this year I've devised a plan for myself that will keep me focused on short term goals that hopefully will become habits.

Instead of wasting time trying to come up with a list of things I'll soon forget, or give up on because I'm so over-whelmed, I've decided to have a new Resolution every month.  On the first of each month I'll post something that I want to work on for the entire month.  In those short 30/31 days I'll focus on that one thing.  And if I'm lucky by the end of the 30/31 days that old thing will be replaced with a new habit.

So to start the year off right, for the month of January I'm going to resolve to go to bed each and every night with a clean kitchen.  No more dishes left in the sink or stacked on the counter for the next day.  No waiting to empty the dishwasher or dreading having to clean the counters of their towering mess.  The entire month of January I am going to ensure all the dishes are done immediately after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment